My 2011 Predictions series kicked off today with Paul Henry, security analyst for Lumension. I’m inviting experts in the world of the Federal government to offer their predictions for 2011 in the 2pm hour all this week. I have a great lineup including IT experts, experienced management experts, and innovative thinkers.
Here is Paul’s list:
7. Medicare fraud via ID theft will see explosive growth
6. VoIP will be used as a covert channel in data breaches
5. Mobile devices will come under greater attack
4. WikiLeaks will not go away
3. Security will finally arrive for virtualization
2. Social media goes deeper – increasing threats
1. State-sponsored cyber crime will become a regular occurrence
Paul explained his thought process behind each prediction on the show today; you can hear our entire conversation by clicking on the audio player.