July 24, 2015 5:25 pm
3. Potential Government Shutdown
2. OPM Story on how to pay for background checks
1. FBI Director Sees Increasing Terrorist Interest in Cyberattacks Against U.S.
3. Lockheed buys Sikorsky in hopes of competing with Boeing
2. Sen. McCaskill threatens to hold up nomination of new GSA administrator
1. Senate Appropriations OKs 10-year credit monitoring for feds, but not extra OPM IT funding
Photos of the amazing, moving, important and amusing things happening in the federal community.
A daily update of important moments in the history of the U.S. government.